Movin’ on up! Check me out on my NEW website! Sign up on the new website and be the FIRST to see all the new patterns & sale information!
Let’s be up front and honest for a minute…this being my first post and all!
1. I love Jesus.
2. I was dragged into this blogosphere world Kicking and Screaming! AHHHHH!!!!
3. I’m so unorganized it’s ridiculious.
4. I am NOT a writer by any means. I may…no…I will say things that are dumb but at the very least it will supply some comic relief.
5. Because of #3…Homeschooling is
stressful I mean Adventurous! With a big smiley face 🙂
6. Considering the fact it’s taken me an hour to just post this so far…I highly doubt this will be a daily thing!
Don’t all those points make you want to tell all your friends about this new awesome blog you found??????? Well stay tuned, eventually my moment of genius will come and you will be the first to know about it!
I created this blog because I recently started a crocheting business called Frayed Knot. I’m having so much fun with it but I knew a blog was inevitable. I fought it and fought it but at last here it is. I love my God, my hubby, my 2 boys, and my friends (I have THE best friends ever!). Being creative is a passion of mine and I hope at the very least I may help inspire you somehow.
For me I’m going to use this blog to keep me motivated…I may talk about a stressful school day or a new crocheting project I’m working on or share one of my all too often brain farts. I have a 6 yr old and a 3 yr old so as a warning you may see words like pee, poop, fart, puke, snot, or any other word known OR made up to describe bodily fluids. I will post & share & have fun & embrace this whole new world with a gigantic HUG! So, if I haven’t scared you away, I look forward to sharing my Frayed life with you!
Note to self: For future blogging activity remove cookies from reach…